Benefits of Sativa CBD Oil
- Broad Spectrum CBD Oil is THC-Free
- High level of purity, no risk of a “high”
- All our products contain less than 0.3% THC
Our broad-spectrum CBD oil is sourced from resinous hemp flowers packed with healthy cannabinoids.
We don’t import our hemp from overseas because we believe in our American farmers, and their comittment to standards set by Section 7606 of the 2014 Farm Bill.
Extensive Lab Testing
You’re probably aware of 3rd-party lab testing in high-quality CBD manufacturing. That’s the only way to prove the actual content of a CBD product.
We are verified and approved by independent laboratories that test for the concentration of CBD in our hemp extract.
Not only does coconut oil allow you to absorb more CBD into your system, it also helps stabilize the precious CBD it carries, preserving its shelf life.
- Most people take their oil sublingually because it’s the fastest and the most effective way to dose
- Fill the dropper with your dose, place under your tongue, and wait one or two minutes — then swallow
- Each bottle of our CBD oil has a dropper attached for precise and convenient dosage
Plant-derived cannabinoids such as CBD help modulate the endocannabinoid system (ECS), which is a large network of receptors and neurotransmitters located in the central nervous and immune system, and in your brain.
Our oils contain the highest premium cannabidiol currently legal in the United States.
Our proprietary “hybrid broad-spectrum” process produces the world’s purest CBD while preserving the plant’s other valuable cannabinoids, terpenes, amino acids, and essential oils.
This innovative technique produces the industry’s only true full-plant cannabinoid extract containing zero THC.
We only use 100% organic hemp, grown and processed at our farms and facility in the United States. Gluten-free and vegan certified, our CBD oil drops are also non-GMO.